promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What are the most and least rewarding parts of a real estate agent's job?

I'm in the process of buying a condo, and my real estate agent has been very professional and helpful.

Out of curiosity, what are the best and worst parts of a real estate agent's job and what makes a real estate agent the happiest?

Thanks.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Really depends on the agent but for me the most rewarding is getting paid (though helping out really nice clients is fun too) and least rewarding is dealing with clients who are jerks.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

What makes an agent the happiest? Getting referrals from happy customers (buyers) and clients (sellers).

What do they like the least? Giving up family time, nights, weekends and holidays to be available when customers and clients need them.

• Damien
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

well the real estate agent makes their money by trying to sell you the most expensive house ever. They will convince the seller to sell as high as possible so that their commission is also high, do not trust a real estate agent when u are the buyer, instead of looking for cheap places for u to buy, they will do their best to get as much money out of u as possible, they have ruined the housing market for future generations because of their greed

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

probably knowing they helped someone

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.