Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Will my daughter think I'm wierd?

I never met my daughter in real life.  She just turned 13.  Her mom and her live very far away.  I happened to find her youtube channel and I made comments on two of her videos.  I said that she is beautiful like her mom and I was proud of her (on her piano performance and art work).  She never responded for a week then I realized I have a bunch of booty shaking and twerking videos on my youtube channel.  Will she think I'm wierd and did I ruin any chance of knowing her?

• Foofa

It would be pretty weird to have your estranged father calling you "beautiful" "like her mom", the woman you apparently abandoned. Then to see your sexual proclivities on YouTube. But in this case it may be a scorned mother situation more than a you being pervy thing. No doubt the woman who raised her has little affection for you.

I've got news for you-

If I were you I would be more concerned about you being a horrible father towards her much moreso then her thinking you are "weird", time to get your priorites in check here bud.

You say you never met her right? That implies the minute you got her mother pregnant you headed for the exit door, leaving your ex alone to raise your daughter. Don't give me this **** that "she lives to far away", you had the choice to be in her life from the start, you chose to walk away from her even before she was born. Am I really supposed to think that a few comments on her youtube channel make you a good parent? Better yet how do you think it makes her feel knowing you can't be bothered to be a a parent to her, yet spewing all this fake bullshit on her social media account.

You want to be a parent? Step the **** up! You move to her town, and you get on your hands and knees and ask her if you can be in her life. Right now you are NOT a father to her, you are nothing more than a sperm donor to her.

Be very prepared to accept the fact she wants nothing to do ith you.

no, but she may think you are "weird".

maybe you should try sending her more messages