promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

Are goldfish colors a replacement for vegetables?

my kids doctor told me to feed them more vegetables but I hate them, and my kids take after me.

I found goldfish crackers snack the colored ones and they are made with vegetables.

can my kids just eat those instead of me having to buy "real" vegetables

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Either take a nutrition class or start buying healthy readymade meals from Whole Foods or Trader Joe's. One hopes at least these kids get vitamin pills.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

No. They are only dyed with vegetables. That is to say a little drop of the color of the vegetable (pigment only) is used to make the cracker have a color. It adds no fiber or other actual nutrition. You should try to find three vegetables that you, as an adult, will actually eat. Then eat them with your kids. I have kids--the veggie battle is no fun--but colored goldfish is not a solution. Sorry.

• 4 weeks ago

only if they put real veggies in them

• Tj
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

How about looking for ways to make the real think more appealing to you and family.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

This is an EXCELLENT troll post with a score of 6/10. Why so low? Because despite the good writing and wonderful concept, you posted it anonymously making it obvious. Without the anonymity I would have given you a solid 8 or 9 out of 10.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.