Office 365 Homme (Windows)?

Does anyone know any "hacks" to get office to install to a drive other than the system drive?

Reason:

My laptop has two drives. I suspect the system drive might be a SSD and is not massive. However, there is a second drive (D:) with stacks of space on it and that's where I would like to install Office 365.The installer ***INSISTS*** on putting it on the system drive.

It's a downloaded, pay monthly version. It gives no options prior to the install. Unlike the Mac version where you can even choose which apps you want. For example I have no use for PowerPoint, but do want Publisher.

Just stotted the glaring typo. lol

Favorite Answer
    • Dave594 weeks agoReport

Yes, adapted something from there. Thanks. :-)

i would just get a computer place to help you with it

Windows and Office, both being from the same stable share too many common files. That's why you can't do it, They are both the same in a lot of places

• Dave591 month agoReport

Yeh, good answer - but disappointing! Might install it on my "old" laptop which has one drive - so space won't be such an issue. Unless I want to use Publisher I usually use my Mac anyway.