promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

How do I tell my best friend that I want to have sex with her?

I've only been friends with her so I can sleep with her actually.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Don't even think about it

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You gotta realize she's not attracted to you much otherwise she wouldn't have agreed to be friends with you however long ago. If she has a boyfriend and still does then keep hanging around with her and be a friend that she perceives as kinda gay in her mind no offense to you it's just how women think and don't literally mean it and she's your best friend and loves you. Truth is if she did have a boyfriend and broke up she would just go to another guy very quickly you would have a shot,but her perception has and has been a friend like a girlfriend and that would have to change fast.. If she's single and your best friends then she is probably wondering why you aren't in a relationship and keeps hanging around you for support and company and if she is single as stated then she would have hinted towards a relationship between you even subtle sexual cues as a one time intro. If this hasn't happened then she isn't interested and will just go to someone who she is interested in because females always have a backup and it ain't you. I suggest you find another suitor or start being real alpha towards her being you have the upper hand and know her very well. It's just a perceptual thing bud once she's know your alpha in your behavior such as opening doors for her,paying for stuff as a gesture and making different eye contact she will change. Unfortunately this could mean her ghosting you because she isn't Interest in you like that and females just leave once they know your not her girlfriend that looks like a guy. Even though this is the correct approach as others have stated you can try the beta sympathy route ans explain to her your feelings towards her. This works because the odds are she goes ''OH'' I see really hmmm... After that she might give you a look of sexy,but it will fade and she will go ok well i gotta run see you later.. This means no but enables the friendship to remain if you love her like a friend. 

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How do you know that your best friend even wants to have sex with you?  You had better find out, before you tell her that you want to have sex  with her. If she's not inclined to do so, she'll be humiliated and embarrassed, and she won't be your "best friend" much longer.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can confess your betrayal and never see her again or just continue pretending to be a decent person and go on with the motions of this fake friendship. And some people wonder why women are so guarded. THIS is why.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • R L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Sit her down and have a open and honest discussion..let her know how you feel.

• Duck
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"Hey, wanna be friends with benefits?"

If she starts talking about health insurance and 401k, you're out of luck.

• 1 month ago

Yes you can. If you ask you get the pu ssi. That’s way it works

• Barry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Try the power of speech. Worst scenario is she can turn you down.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.