Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Is it my problem or my girlfriend problem ? Regarding friends issues.?

I told her the move she make was a ***** move.

Story Time.

My gf after hanging out with a mutual friend, the friend invited my GF to a supper with his friends unknowing the friends that was at the supper consist of our mutual friends my GF and few others mutual friends and someone who talk bad about me and i dislike that person because i consider that gang of friends to be bad influence. But i have no major problem or jealous or insecurity about it. But my GF said she feels uncomfortable because she don't know how to talk to them and she is quite in the chats. so i told her to go home if she feels uncomfortable. She said she do not want to because it will make them talk behind her or our backs. i told her just said u are tired or want to chat with me at home so u need to leave early. but she refuse to say that citing they will talk behind our backs. so i call her move a ***** because she kinda want to stay but don't want to leave and keep telling me she wants to leave. so i explain to her don't need to care about them talking behind our backs because if they do, then you shouldn't be hanging out with them in the first place. and she continue to cite that issues. so i call her having a ***** move.

Am i wrong ? or is that a ***** move on her part ?

I cannot get this off my chest because part of me is angry that she is doing it on purpose because she know she can just leave. But refuse because due to disrespect or shy or don't know how to leave, she keep citing that.

• Foofa

This probably breaks down thusly. If you and this gf are under 18 years of age all this social drama makes some sense. Otherwise, eek.

She was having this discussion with you WHILE out with them? That's just wasting your time. If it happens again, tell her you'll talk later and hang up. It's totally messed up that she spent EITHER of your time on this ish. Is she 14?

• Gabe

Too long to read. Sounds like a old nagging woman wrote this.

• Cloud1 month agoReport

Then don't read and don't comment, i am just looking to let out my frustration and trying to understand from different person perspective.

find someone else, shes interested in one of the other guys, it hurts but i went through it