What is the total count of books, novels etc that have been named a New York Time best seller?

Do you know that Bra Henry from Ghana Tema Community 2 married me spiritually as a child and he is the reason why no man or boy wants me?

When I was a child and I used to live in Ghana Tema Community 2 many years ago before moving to the USA, my ex boyfriend named Bra Henry or also known as Brandon called for me and when there was no one in Ghana he took me upstairs to his porch and raped me. And the thing was he was an entity called Ogbanje named Omotola Jalade ekeinde. Anyone who slept with him as a child and grew up and moved away from the community Henry would attack males away from her through her family because she was his wife. When Henry touched me he had a big erection and he was filled with perversion. When I grew up to the United States I grew a porn addiction at a young age because I was molested as a child. No males ever noticed me and it was always constant rejection I never got a compliment as an adult from males but envy and threats and taunts and bullying and tormenting from them. The Henry I am referring to is Oboshi's brother, Na's brother, Sister Lizzy's son, and Bra Emmanuel's son.

Henry's sister named Oboshi is secretly Yareli Albavera and Henry's brother Na is secretly Justin Timberlake, and Sister Lizzy is secretly Lizzy Mcguire or Hilary Duff. Meaning that Sister Lizzy stole all of my youth and Na stole all of my beauty and Oboshi stole all of my femininity. Oboshi you're jealous of me for not being a man because I am rather a woman like you. Na you are jealous of me for not being ugly like you. And Sister Lizzy you are jealous of me for being shy like you.

Bra Henry is secretly Taki Minase from hentai bible black. Amanda Tirado is secretly Mika Ito from hentai bible black. Yareli Albavera is secretly Imari from hentai bible black. Jessica Aquino is secretly Reika Kitami from hentai bible black. Ms. Smith is secretly the red haired female teacher who had gang bangs with her male students in hentai bible black. Genevieve Appiah's sister named Betty Appiah is secretly the green haired female student with the glasses who has lesbian sex with females and she attends church at Bethel Assembly located on 1885 University Avenue. Betty Appiah is secretly Patience Ozokwor from Nigeria and she taunts and terrorizes her enemies and innocent people through cats. Yes my enemies have been put to shame. This world is a terrific place isn't it? So many insane and weird things you will see everyday.

Check with Wikipedia. They may provide some insight.

Named by who?

I ask because the term "New York Times best seller" is largely an arbitrary claim made by an author or publisher, rather than some sort of objective award or benchmark.

That's all available online now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_The_New_Yor...

Each year is listed, from 1931 when it started, to today in 2020.

• I've never seen a complete list all in one place, but this website does have all the information, just not necessarily conveniently broken out. http://www.hawes.com/pastlist.htm

well, it's all of them isn't it?