Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

She said this while high?!?

So me and my friend were in the hallway of our dorm and one of our other roommates came out and we started talking to her ( mainly me because I’m more outgoing lol ) about halfway through she turns to my friend and was like “you are literally SO pretty!!” And then she was like “all my friends are so pretty and started motioning to the door because she had another friend and her room and I think she motioned to me but idk . 

I felt kinda out of place so I was like “except me lol” and she changed the subject and started talking abt something else. So did she think I was pretty too lol or was she just talking about my friend and her other friend 

She said this while high lol idk if that had something to do with it but Ik high people tell the truth 

she thinks your pretty, but dont know if you like her as a gf, she likes you, talk to her, she seems like a nice girl

you need to ask her this question