Why can some black people just completely ignore racism (non-violent racism) but many others get so offended and obsessed with it?

As a red head male I face more hate than most people (racism is illegal at least) almost every day but I see all the haters as cowards or nothing to me.  No one has to  get so offended by just stupid words, no matter how hateful (racist). Don't let haters hurt you even more by allowing them to **** with your life by giving needless power to hate.

yeah there are some blacks who are racist like jayz and obama. but others like larry elder and jesse lee peterson are great positive american black people. we need more people who think like you. tell people about your experience as a "red head" and bring awareness to this issue. because there are blacks who think they are the only victims and they belittle "red heads", hispanics, jews, etc. but youre right about haters hurting people and allowing them to mess up your life and about power and all. you got my two thumps up.

Many people don’t understand that being emotional is energy in motion. When they feel the energy of someone’s hateful words, they lose control of their self and energy consumes them. It’s a lack of self-control. 

Also, “black” people deal with bullying and negativity only a daily basis and it’s even monetized through the media, it creates stress, ptsd, and lowers our mental health. It’s all an agenda. The sooner we realize this we can be free. 

• Brother X
      1 month agoReport

@petepi3 - Who feels it knows it.  First you must walk a mile in our shoes before you can reach any sensible conclusion, until then, WE will tell you what it's about because you don't and can't know unless we do.

Another freak complaining ... no one cares

And no, even opinions are not illegal

• petepi31 month agoReport

weirdo who is complaining you spag?

Racism is not illegal.

• petepi31 month agoReport

it is in Britain.

cause everyone is different

• petepi31 month agoReport

yes but it's vital that everyone knows that it's pointless and a waste of your life to spend it focusing on the most negative things and seeing reality not as it is is harmful and outright doesn't work because reality makes it not work. It's forcing lies and hate on thew wrong people.

The essence of your comment is identical to what my generation was taught as children: "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me." Our culture seems to have forgotten this sage bit of wisdom, in favor of letting words hurt them.

• petepi31 month agoReport

Yep very true my man.