promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can you find out who called you on Prankdial app?

Me and my friends prank called someone on the app and the person has accused us of ‘bullying’ her and wants to take disciplinary action. Is there any way the University is able to find out who it was such as if they were to contact any of its service? It says only in serious incidents but does this class as a serious incident? 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on what you said to her & how many times you called her. In the terms & agreements most apps have it where they don't release your information unless the authorities get involved. So if she decides to sue for harassment (or something similar) then yes, they're (the police, not the university) most likely able to get the information.

If she doesn't get the police involved then no, the university has no rights to your private information.

If the university finds out it'll be because she either knew who you were & chose to tell them or because of the law's involvement.

• ...Show all comments
    • Scoop1 month agoReport

It does! In this case unless you've previously been told to leave her alone then it doesn't count as harassment. I'd suggest keeping the app if you haven't deleted it yet (& if it shows your call history) so you can prove you only called once.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i would stop doing it if you dont want them bugging you about it

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.