promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why do girls talk about their periods publicly?

It's tmi and not something to talk about around other people. I don't hear guys talking about their boners. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Are you serious? 

A) Guys do talk about their boners

B) Boners are not painful, and girls periods are, so it's different. 

Can you stop acting like an inconsiderate jerk? 🙄

• 4 weeks ago

imagine going through something for a week once a month that kind of actually hurts and being told you’re not allowed to talk about it because it makes guys uncomfortable. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Guys most certainly do brag about their boners, Eve the prez was bragging about his on the national news!!! Most girls as on Q&A sites online & that's why we're here...to learn something

• 1 month ago

It’s just what we do. Plus I hear guy talk about erections all the time. Its really gross,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sian
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I don't talk about mine around guys cos they are too thick to understand them. But l do talk about boners around guys cos they all get one when they see me. You all think l'm joking!

• MissA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Guys absolutely do talk about their boners. Ever been on a dating app?

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

that don't really bother me, but the guys...stick around, you'll see worries about their size, performance anxiety, locker room trash....and it just never ends.......you'll see.....

• patty
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

boners have no comparison to periods. Periods can be a bad time of the month for women, what with the pain and the hormones all over the place. U should have some compassion.

• Anonymous3 weeks agoReport

I don't give a ****

• 1 month ago

You do understand that women make up over half the population and they all menstruate, don't you?  This is a medical issue and should be discussed in public.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.