Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

PT job in the ER as a registrar? ?

I just got a job in the ER which is my 1st ever and dont know what to expect when it comes to the hours. I was told 20 hrs but can def get more but forgot to even ask what hours will I be working. Its mixed shifts with rotating weekends. Any tips will be appreciated. 

NOT Military related.

PURE BS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ER doesn't hire ANYONE for their first job.

• Larry

I was an Emergency Room Technician before I became a Nurse. It was exciting, overwhelming and we had different shifts and rotating weekends. You have to be comfortable with that. What I don't understand is why during your interview you didn't get details of your hours, mixed shifts and rotating hour? You had questions, why didn't you ask? I hope you were given your salary. This should be an exciting time for you and will advance your career opportunities. Try and get your head together, you'll get training, so try and go with the flow.