promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I'm gay but I don't want to be associated with transexuals?

I think we are having two different fights and the trans community in my opinion makes me uncomfortable and we should not associate them because being gay is natural and normal but being trans is a disorder and weird and transexuals make me uncomfortable

and if we associate with them that idea will spread that we're ALL weird and freaks

Update:

amputating your breasts/penis isnt a choice now?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

So don't be associated with them and don't worry how they live their life seeing as it's no business of yours. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

There's absolutely no need for you to be. Don't allow yourself to feel pressured by that phony and irrational term "LGBT" (or any of its equally ridiculous extensions).

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Do what feels right for you. If you are uncomfortable with trans people, don't hang around them. BUT at least get to know some of them so your words are not just empty sounds.

• Lauren
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Gender dysphoria is a mental health issue, but being trans isn't. Hence why the vast majority of trans people who transition (to the extent they desire) feel the better for it.

I think you need to learn more about trans people and develop some empathy. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I'm trans and I don't particularly like being lumped in with a bunch of feces eating fagg0tz either. Being trans is a medical condition whereas being homosexual is a choice and a perversion of normal human sexuality. Get over yourself, you aren't better than me because you have had rights and acceptance for 5 minutes. Take several seats flamer. I feel uncomfortable when two men/women start slobbering all over each other in public. 99 per cent of ordinary straight couples don't do that but you queers have to make a statement. Like get a room, no one wants to see it. Disgusting.

Actually if you are diagnosed with crippling gender dysphoria the recommended form of treatment is to alter your body to feel more comfortable and at home with it. I won't go as far as to call it a 'perfect cure' but it's certainly alleviated me of about 90 per cent of my suffering, and I have 0 desire to reverse any of the alterations I have made. 

I'll tell you what knob jockey, how about you stay in your lane, I'll stay in mine. You go eat out your boyfriend's gross stink hole or whatever it is you pathetic, depraved sodomites do and I'll live MY best life. We don't have to like or even respect each other but stay outta my business, I'll stay outta yours.

• 4 weeks ago

DSM-5 remove being trans ,from the list of disorders.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.