Anonymous

Is this a way of bullying someone?

The other day a group of girls said one of their brothers thinks I am hot...? Are they trying to bully me? I am like confused

Btw it doesn’t matter that much I was just wondering and I guess I am taking it weirdly since I have been bullied a lot in my life

You shouldn't be out on the street if you are so un streetwise.

• firstname1 month agoReport

it was at school, also wdym

• Chanel

Take it with a pinch of salt. Maybe he said it and maybe he did not.

Don't react to situations like that cos if they were teasing then they would have got the response they wanted.

maybe. not sure what their context was and how they said. it depends

I am like confused too.  How is someone saying their brother thinks your hot bullying you?  I worry for this generation of kids, the sensitivity that your generation has is beyond terrifying.

• firstname1 month agoReport

no as in u know how someone can be bullying u if they be like truth or dare I dare u to ask out this person and they do it and then the person says yes and and they be like lmAO it was a dare (that happened to me but I said no) I am just saying it is like one of those things where u trick them.idk