Why do men turn themselves into women ?

I understand some may identify as gay or bi or whatever, but  how in the world do they even think to change their gender ?

• Lauren

Transgender people don't seek to change their gender but rather they want their sex characteristics to align with their gender. 

No man ever changed themselves into a women.

Gay and bi are attractions, not identities. Transgender is an identity, a deep-seated belief that you are the opposite sex no matter what you see in the mirror.

Everyone has different mindsets and choose to do whatever makes them happy, I guess

You posted a question on the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender board. 

So the terminology you are referencing is transgender - someone who is born physically one gender but who is mentally and spiritually another. So transgender is a good term to use. 

Since they are mentally and spiritually another gender, they do what they can to have their birth gender reflect how they really feel. In their head they were programmed one way, but their birth body reflects something else. Some will simply self identify as how they feel, others will get surgery ranging from partial to complete changing wverything possible. It is expensive surgery. 

I would encourage you to talk with trans people and learn from them. They are some of the strongest people you will ever meet. Going about in public as they do takes real courage. They are probably braver than you or I. I’m a gay man. I can blend in. Trans can’t. Trans also have very unique insights. Do meet them and talk to them and if you are open minded you’ll grow as a human being for having had the experience.

Because of madness in the staff.