promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 month ago

If my father is too weak for chemo now, will he always be too weak for chemo?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

How old is he, age can make a lot of difference. Practically all vegetables have immunostimulants in them. They are more powerful when eaten raw but eating too much raw vegetables can cause him to have diarrhea. Nuts have immunostimulants in them too, cashews appear to have the most immunostimulation and bell peppers have the most immunostimulation in vegetables. You don't need to eat any plants that are not grow, just raw. Green bell peppers are stronger than bell peppers that are red, yellow or purple.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How would anyone here know?   At least you know how ashamed you should be and post this idiotic question anonymously.   Why is it you don't just talk to your dad instead of begging for attention here by posting pity me questions over and over anonymously.   Feel free to prove me wrong by showing everyone here your posting history.

• 1 month ago

No. If he gets better, or stronger, he can try again.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, but the real issue is the emotional strength. Chemo doesn't make you ill like cancer deniers claim, it makes you feel ill but it is very controlled so as to only give as much as your body can physically handle. There are studies that show low dose chemo has significant benefit to controlling cancer (especially when done in conjunction with other treatments).

So much of what goes on during treatments is psychosomatic that even someone who is very healthy can turn into a shell if they're not mentally strong enough to fight through it.

It's the will to fight and the will to live that he needs more than anything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

probably, it's poison and dangerous to do, but people keep doing it...but I'm a contrarian, which means if everybody is doing it, I'm doing something else ! I trust Dr. Simoncini, but many don't, and he's an Italian doctor, and America is 34th in healthcare according to World Health, maybe you knew, maybe not....

• Eva
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Unfortunately, it is a possibility. The cancer may advance more rapidly than his body can handle. Chemo is very rough and makes people even sicker before they get better.

• marty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If it weren't for chemotherapy my mother in law would still be alive. That stuff is poison and nobody should have to deal with such miserable pain. The cancer wasn't bothering her and they said she would die within 2 to 5 years without treatment. After her first round of chemo it burnt her throat so bad she couldn't swallow anything and was in constant pain. She died 2 months after chemo. The cure is worse than the disease. 

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nobody here can answer this.  Depends on a dozen factors. (Why he's weak. Type of chemo. Options for getting him stronger.) These are questions for HIM to ask his doctor.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You didn't say what kind of chemo.

Source(s): I'm an M.D., hematology/oncology.
    • ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

No, you're just an atheist troll who hates humans so much that he wants to damn everyone to hell.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ask his doctor and ask what he can do to build up his strength.

We are not doctors here, and we don't know his particular circumstances.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.