Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

The Jeremy Kyle show!?

Do any of you think that this man should be welcomed back on the air?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/jeremy-kyle-tv-comeback-...

If I does come back it will be a sanitised, boring version where the guests will be self admiring middle class metropolitan types plied with Tonic water before they go on the show and say how they battled and overcame the insuperable odds of depression or micro aggression to the sound of sad background music .

You’ll have Jezzer sweating and walking on egg shells, fearful in case he kills off another guest and poor old Steve’s job will be reduced to handing out tissue papers to overly emotional individuals

Basically nobody will bother watching it

I never watch it or any other late night BS TALK SHOW... THEY ALL SHOULD BE REPLACED with a good movie. GIVE THEM THEIR OWN TALK SHOW CHANNEL and GIVE US MOVIES ..

• Axiom

Absolutely! It always made me feel good about myself,and boosted my self esteem. Nobody forced the 'guests' to go on air to be laughed at as it was their choice. An appropriate word being  Schadenfreude. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

The show was tabloid rubbish, the people who appeared on where trailer trash rubbish and it should never be allowed back on TV.

Some people will always watch trash and think it's real life.

Did you not see the documentary.  People were given alcohol at the studio to get them drunk, for them to behave erratically and fail lie detector tests.

• ?

Never liked the smug pr!ck or the exploitative nature of the TV show. I hope it's nothing similar but it probably is.

His new show I'm a celebrity and want to top myself

10 celebs in the company of Kyle for two weeks. Who will kill themselves first? 

Starts may 1st 9pm itv2

• Jacks Ans
      1 month agoReport

Don't you mean the last one to kill themselves.

I didn't watch his show and consider it to be exploitative but there is a huge market for low brow entertainment of that kind so I am sure many will lap it up.