Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 month ago

spanish help?

g9-24

Now you know how to use direct and indirect object pronouns together in a sentence. Let's see whether you got it!

Fill in the blanks in the dialogue with the correct direct or indirect object pronouns. Remember, if le or les is used with a direct object pronoun (such as lo), you must change it to se.

1. MADRE: ¿Vas a dejarme la casa bien limpia?

HIJO: Sí, mamá. ______

_______ voy a dejar bien limpia.

2. LA JEFA: ¿A qué hora me va a mandar usted los documentos?

EL EMPLEADO: ________

_________ mando a las cinco.

G9-24. Now you know how to use direct and indirect object pronouns together in a sentence. Let's see whether you got it! Fill in the blanks in the dialogue with the correct direct or indirect object pronouns. Remember, if "le" or "les" is used with a direct object pronoun (such as "lo"), you must change it to "se."

HIJO: Sí, mamá. TE LA voy a dejar bien limpia.

The direct object is "casa" (fem. sg. noun), so the DO pronoun needs to be fem. sg. too ("la"). The indirect object in the question is "me," so in the answer you need to use "te" (informal 2nd person singular object pronoun).

----------------------

EL EMPLEADO: SE LOS mando a las cinco.

The direct object is "documentos" (masc. pl. noun), so the pronoun needs to be masc. pl. too ("los"). The indirect object in the question is "me," so in the answer you would need to use "le" (formal 2nd person singular object pronoun). Since it is used with the direct object pronoun "los", you must change it to "se."

These are the correct pronouns. If your answers are considered wrong when you submit them, there must be a problem with the grader.

• fdf1 month agoReport

It makes me mad when people spend time and energy answering a question and then some jealous dude comes and thumbs down such answer...The answer provided by this person was excellent.