Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 year ago

What are the best 3 stocks to buy right now?

• ricky
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

The stocks that have been most affected by the news regarding the virus. They will provide the most profit, when that which caused them to fall, no longer exist, and prices return to their prior value. Right now, Texas Instruments “TXN”, is selling for $116.78. Good bet that it will exceed $130 by July. It may continue to fall as fear works through the world. If the price continues to drop, I will continue to buy more. There are other stocks like oil related stocks, that are far more risky, but could have tremendous profits if China gets back on its feet. Their demand for oil is down because their GDP is hurt by the virus.

apple, amazon and face book .

Just like I have a good analyst, MetaTrader 4 is a good choice, because for some political reasons, the foreign exchange market is very good

• F
    1 year ago

Probably 3 big pharmacutical companies. First to get a corona virus vaccine or cure, shares will go through the roof.

1 year ago

I like alot of stocks right now, much more so then I liked them 2 weeks ago.  I started picking, small buys only, averaging in over the next few months.

• 1 year ago

To hold or short?  

• 1 year ago

3 Stocks to Buy and hold for decades

• 1 year ago

Depends on your current portfolio makeup, and investment goals. 

1 year ago

Coffins, crematoriums, and graveyard property.

1 year ago

You really think strangers know?