promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do liberals want entire population groups to be homeless living in tents in plain sight and pooping on the street?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The homeless-industrial complex is very lucrative. Just ask all the political cronies in L.A. taking home six figure "consulting" fees to "study the problem". This is how we've spent a billion dollars on the problem without producing a single unit of supportive housing.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

They say to discourage people from being homeless but in reality encourage them to be more homeless.

• 1 month ago

that is simply and totally  false.

• 1 month ago

So that the elites can have far more than they need. 

Attachment image
    • Manny
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

LOL, and Trump isn't a coastal elite, who allowed companies like Amazon and FedEx pay nothing in federal taxes?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

That is capitalism in action. Do you think people cease to exist when they can’t pay rent?

• 1 month ago

Liberals like me invest in tent making companies, portable camp stove firms, propane bottlers.  Hmm, maybe sleeping bags or air mattresses could be attractive.

• 1 month ago

I see it as a causality. The Left has certain policies in mind which affects their actions / inaction. Essentially what they are doing is using a constant mindset where they misplace compassion. It seems to have a connection to identity politics, where the homeless are being treated stereotypically by them. But none of that is the REAL problem, the Democratic Party picked a fight over the past several decades, then in 2012 they manifested it at their Democratic Convention. Since then every Democrat city is showing signs of a curse. For those who can see, here is your evidence of God, and it's just the beginning. Anyone want to know why the Democratic candidates are so nugatory?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX11IUjkEKs

Youtube thumbnail

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Chris
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Appearances of a sicko society somehow leads to votes for Democrat politicians.

• Manny
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I didn't know Denmark and Norway had their populations living in tents on the feces-covered sidewalks.

Oh, wait, it's not these Nordic capitalistic countries...

Source(s): LOL. I dunno why they bash California. Despite this homelessness problem, people are still flocking over there rather than your backwater hick place. I wonder why.
    • ...Show all comments
    • Manny
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Isn't that what America is all about? Making a better life for yourself? And they feel like they have the best shot in California, and not your place, LOL.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Conservative lies to distract from their desire to cut programs designed to help people like that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.