Should I take Human Anatomy and physiology during the summer?

Ok so as we all know that taking a class in summer is a fast pace, it goes from 16 week down to only 8 weeks to learn the entire anatomy 1. What do you guys think about taking hard science classes such as A & P over summer? Anyone had any experience? Any advices? Generally, I am planning on either taking anatomy or math. My advisor does not recommend me to take anatomy over summer, but the people I am currently studying with, all of them are saying that I should especially that I kind of need to graduate on time.

No way to answer not knowing your abilities. And why you need it--if you need to really master the contents, you are not that familiar with the subject etc, I would not recommend a condensed version. If you are something like pre med, I definitely do not recommend it, as this is a foundation course you need to fully understand. It really depends on your abilities.

• Daniel

I took A&P 2 as a 10 week summer online course (with online labs).  My school also offered live A&P 1 and 2 as two 5-week classes. My A&P 1 professor advised us to do the longer online A&P2 versus the shorter live class.  It wasn't that bad, and I was also taking another class in person at the same time.