Girls never seem to do this to me?

Whenever I ask a girl if they want to sit on my lap they always say no and refuse to do it. Yet I see girls sit on other guys laps I don’t understand though why they never want to sit on my knee? I remember when I was 18 I asked some girls if they wanted to kiss me and they all said “no”

I am 30 years old by the way and I have a mental disability I don’t want to go into detail about.

Favorite Answer

I suspect you may be autistic. In social situations you don't just ask strange women to sit on your lap if you are a man. The answer will always be NO. The girls you see on other guys' laps are probably very well known to the guys - perhaps their girlfriends or sisters or friends of friends - VERY well known to each other.

• chris n
      4 weeks agoReport

Just a guess.  You asked girls the same question for a number of years despite the fact  it never worked for you.

• Alan H

Far better to ask such things when you already know the girl well.

I think it's because that's a weird way to approach a person you like. You were really forward and when you don't ease into talking to a girl like that and you just jump that makes us uncomfortable. Also those girls that were doing what you described sitting on a guys lap they were comfortable with the guy they were sitting on or that was their bf.  The direct approach isn't always a good way to go. Take the slow route.

• Jason

Its because its creepy...very creepy in fact...