promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Stan
Lv 6
Stan asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What if Bernie Sanders said Castro wrote him a beautiful letter and they fell in love with each other?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

They would want to have a double man ceremony with you involved with a man of your own.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • GTB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Pretty hard to do, Fidel Castro is dead.

• 1 month ago

Trump is correctly handling Kim Jung Un by treating him the way a hostage negotiator handles a homicidal maniac with 22 million hostages. 

• Stan
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Amazing the the shlt you have to believe in order to be a Trump supporter

• 1 month ago

Then he would be a copy-cat just like Mayor Pete!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TNO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Then Bernie would lose his frontrunner status.

Actually, he may be out completely, depending on how it's presented to the American populace. That's just not something one can come back from, especially when all the other nominees are aiming for Bernie's throat.

We know Castro was awful. As a current Floridian, I know many Cubans who would refuse to entertain the idea of voting for someone who is buddy-buddy with him; however, the man is a personification of evil for so many. The idea that Castro liked him would be analogous to getting one from Hitler and it would paint Bernie in a bad light.

• Stan
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

The Right is being completely disingenuous is their condemnation when Trump has a personal relationship with Vlad Putin a current and living dictator who has nefarious designs on the US. That is far more egregious than praising a literacy program. I smell BS.

• Manny
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I would cheer it on for no other reason than to spite the contards. I hope, if Sanders wins, he is inagurated wearing a Russian ushanka. I'd be sure to post that picture where ever there are right-wingers.

They can't say anything because Trump wants to be Kim Jong-un's butt buddy. He even said he feel in love with him, so it'd be hypocritical to say that's a concern with Sanders, LOL.

Source(s): November can't come any sooner.
  • 1 month ago

That would be really gay.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'd believe that.....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Castro is dead you know

• Stan
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

But Kim Jung-in is not. And Trump loves all dictators. From Kim to Putin to Modi to the former leader of Ukraine. Hes literally hoping to put together a cabal of world dictators who act like he does where they can all get together and rule the world for fun and profit. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.