promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Would now be a great time to quadruple the prices of face mask!?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Sally
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes.   Now would be a fantastical time to do that.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

It would be but where I live they have none to sell

• 1 month ago

You better believe it-..........

and if this thing starts spreading in America, you better dump all your stocks NOW,  while you still can. 

• 1 month ago

Yeah. Open up a factory and you will become a millionaire

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why bother quadrupling the price of a face mask?  Most people wouldn't buy one and most people wouldn't wear one, if they had  one.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I already have a face mask, but the rest of my family doesn't have a face mask, and I know most of China doesn't have one like mine, or maybe all of China. I have not seen yet a chinese citizen, or chinese government official wearing a face mask like mine.

Regarding my face mask, I won't be selling it to anyone, and I don't care how much money someone was willing to give me, for it.

I understand what you mean about increasing the prices of face masks. It's like the mona lisa painting made by Leonardo da Vinci concept. The less there is of an item then the more valuable it will become.

Before investing in face masks, people should ask themselves if what they are going to buy be effective, or not. I am able to see online chinese citizens in china wearing face masks, but what I am having a hard time understanding is why the coronavirus is continuing to spread.

Lastly I don't think the prices, for face masks should go up due to what I said above, and if there isn't going to be enough face masks, for everyone then, so be it.

You are thinking from 1 perspective, but you are not thinking from the perspective of first come first serve. Remember I already said I have a face mask. If they run out then not everyone will be able to buy one.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It would. And funny you should say that, as my company is currently selling bargain masks at only 100 bucks a piece!

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

they already have in some places

• cool
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes, but it's a terrible time for anyone who buys a face mask.

Once upon a time, money was raised to pay for mosquito nets in developing countries. Those mosquito nets turned out to be poisoned!

A similar scam will be pulled with the face masks... Expect stories of respiratory problems, not from the fake 'virus', but from the masks!

• ...Show all comments
    • cool
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Unfortunately pyriproxyfen is a pyrethroid insecticide, and these insecticides are linked with delayed development and behavioural problems in children. https://www.theverge.com/2014/2/19/5423480/popular-poison-pyrethroid-health-risks

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, but according to tv news, they are all out of them everywhere.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

So far, I've seen NOBODY wearing a face mask.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.