promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Why were there so many complaints about this years Super Bowl Halftime Show?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

For all the months of Hype each one performed a medley of some of their more popular songs, but what do you expect when you give 2 Music Acts a Total of 15 Minutes. If you want a real Concert buy tickets for one of your favorite music acts and then go see them at the venue of your choice. No one made any one who is complaining watch The Halftime Show. You could always find something else to do, turn it off or watch something else. If you didn't know what type of performances Shakira and Jennifer Lopez were going to do. I blame The Complainers for not having enough sense to do some research. You can find plenty of footage of their Music Performances on The Internet and Social Media.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Because Americans have a particular talent about getting all worked up and angry about insignificant things.

• Bob
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I have seen you do  what seems to be exactly that

• Bob
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Partly because female singers/performers Like Jennifer Lopez  that, rely largely on sex appeal to become stars  deteriorate with age, another reason is because people did not like it,as is typical about things that people complain about.

• 1 month ago

Because whores don't age well and the two that performed this year were disgusting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Becouse Lopez put crass above all else and pretty much ruined what could have been a good thing. For the life of me I can't understand why she went that route either, it isn't how she has typically gone about her business. It wasn't like it was anything new either, she wasn't pushing boundaries or shocking anyone. She was just crass when there was no need to be.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.