Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

My stepmom hates my real mom she did not want me to move out of her and my dads house and move in with my real mom she told me to leave?

Them but I just started living here for two months how can I explain to my stepmom that I am happy here and I won’t move out and I attend to Stay here

Favorite Answer

So you're the stepdaughter who got sent to 2 different military schools and whose life was made so hellish that you finally decided to leave? Congratulations for being so brave, sweetie. I heard that you want to get a restraining order against your stepmom, too, to stop her from trying to force you to go back to your dad's house. I don't blame you. Your stepmom is a holy terror and a monster, and you have no business being around her. I was raised by a step parent like that myself, and I know what you're dealing with because I've been there.

Stick to your guns and stand your ground. The sick woman that your dad has married is just going to have to learn to live without you. Meanwhile, do all you can to help out your birth mom and your stepdad, who I understand that you're close to. If you stay strong, your stepmom can't hurt you, especially not if you're an adult over 18.

Just assure her you will continue to spend time with her and your Dad.