Revenge affair gone right or wrong?

Short version of this story. I caught my wife having sex with another guy. She went into blame shifting and then the crying business because she was sooooo sorry, can I forgive her ect.. Um, nope.

I deliberately set out to seduce her sister and had sex so that my soon to be ex wife found out. Delightfully it drove my ex nearly mad with jealousy and rage which I enjoyed tremendously.

What was totally unexpected however was the sister and I are starting to actually fall in love and are seriously discussing marriage once I get divorced. Is that a happy ending or what?

Just a side note, the new girl-friend sister is 6 years younger and way better looking than the cheating ex which makes this even richer...I think I hit the jackpot!

bad very very bad!

• Foofa

Not really since your ex will now be your sister-in-law. Anyone insane enough to be driven "mad with jealousy" when they cheated first is probably just about unhinged enough to try to kill you (and she's going to know right where to find you if you're married to her sister).

This is the best revenge ever possible. I would give you a five high but with the coronavirus, I don’t think so. I would be careful about the sister though. She could be a double agent

Never get serious with an affair.  Not even in your rural trailer park.

That's a rule for a reason.  Anyone who would do that with you would also do it to you just as easily.

It's all fun and games now, but wait until you're paying alimony to not one but two ex wives.

• Raja

Your wife cheated you and you decided to divorce her.After divorcing her you have the right get married again. In this case you have selected her sister giving you a chance to get revenge from your wife while she is 6 years younger and better looking.If you think she is a matching partner it is all right .If you have taken the decision with a view to get revenge it is not a sound decision .  

A woman you used to play out your own revenge is falling in love with you? Sounds like she might be setting you up for some revenge of her own.

• kristy

Yeah, that’s a really happy ending

wow.

youre all nuts!!

Well done, man! Revenge is best served cold and clammy. Maybe a little PDA with the sister in front of the ex is in order?

It almost seems to good to be true.