promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is it sensible for men to enter relationships with women who have children?

Update:

Personally I don't believe those women deserve it.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anon
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I wish yahoo answers had an “IT DEPENDS” button

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • not at all i highly advise against it

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sure, we cannot all be paedophiles, and above some age, most women you can get *will*  have offspring.

It can be a little more complicated, in the sense that you need to see if you want to become the kids' new father or if they can accept you as merely mommy's boyfriend.

> Personally I don't believe those women deserve it.

So you're an immature rear-orifice who likes to judge people without knowing any circumstances. Well, that's something for you to deal with

• 1 month ago

Depends on the situation. It can be good. There will always be the sort of “look out for #1” type guy who advises against it—some crap about not raising someone else’s child or weird virility related commentary. That downplays the humanity of men and their ability to form complex relationships with others as well as step up for those who need them (whoever they are).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It depends on their wants/goals/etc.

• Liz
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It is truly difficult to have a fine relationship with narrow-minded people who see everything only from their perspective, not allowing for differences of opinion, taste and preference. And what is more narrow-minded than a closed mind.

• 1 month ago

I married a woman almost 20 years ago with 3 children.   But, you seem shallow, so just remain a batchelor. 

• 1 month ago

As long as they can anticipate their role, and expect much more than that to occur, yes.

• liz
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you want to be a father and you don’t want to go through sleepless nights with them as babies, yes it is.  Or if you like children and you’re infertile, yes it is. Or if you like the mother and you aren’t too fussed about her children, yes it is. Basically, it’s up to the individuals concerned.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.