promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Anymore news on the Volkmarsen car attack? why , how it was possible to severly injure 60 people, but none are dead yet?

60 people were run over and 20 of them toddlers the other day? i think it was on Monday afternoon during a carnival in Volkmarsen , Germany, and they STILL have not released anymore information? why this is? why not anyone seems to care too?

Update:

I mean they have pretty much shut this news story down. a day or so ago already. why?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

All we know is that he was a German 'citizen' which means he had a German passport, and he had severe injuries afterwards. That is probably because when the car stopped the locals pulled him out and beat the stuffing out of him so now he is unable to talk. 

It looks as if the authorities there are not releasing information to keep quiet about the religion of the attacker because there is a certain religion involved in these attacks. Sometimes the media say it was a 'mental health issue.'

I am sure there must have been deaths, especially when small children were hit. 

Merkel has a lot to answer for with her open borders.  

• ...Show all comments
    • Mr Sceptic
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

https://www.rtl.de/cms/anschlag-in-volkmarsen-hessen-maurice-p-kaufte-fast-taeglich-eine-flasche-wodka-4494618.html

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I suspect that the driver was possibly suffering some sort of mental health breakdown or perhaps had heart attack, even though he was only 29, he could still suffer a heart defect or perhaps he was 'high'.  Apparently he did seem to target children, some as young as 2.  The Police may not be able to share information with the News Agencies, yet.

• 1 month ago

Who said “severely”? You invented the “severely injured 60 people”.

I presume that when the driver is well enough to be interviewed and charged, we will hear more detail. 

Still sulking that the German police won’t give you personal hourly updates?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They are keeping quiet because Muslims are involved. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Mr Sceptic
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

You are lying https://www.rtl.de/cms/anschlag-in-volkmarsen-hessen-maurice-p-kaufte-fast-taeglich-eine-flasche-wodka-4494618.html

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Biff
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The driver of the car was also injured and the police have been unable to interview him so far. There should be more information, including the man's name, when he has been interviewed and charged.

• 1 month ago

Why are you so concerned? It’s like the vultures who stop on the motorway to gawp at a crash - the circumstances will be reported when the investigation is completed.

20 toddlers? You’ll be telling us that the Hun bayonets babies next.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not toddlers but school kids.  I guess waiting until they have something useful to say might put off voyeurs but perhaps not. 

• Green Brick
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Yes, at least 1 toddler aged 2!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.