I don't know if I can have sex?

I'm 18 year old guy. I've never had sex before but have made out and given oral twice. I'm currently dating a girl and I think we will be boyfriend and girlfriend soon. We haven't done anything yet but I'm scared that when the moment comes I won't be able to get erect/aroused. I'm bisexual and while I'm into girls romantically, I prefer guys sexually and majority of the porn I watch is gay. In saying that I do want to have sex with this girl because I want to have a relationship with her. What can I do to ensure I get aroused? Should I watch less porn so I get aroused easier? Should I get viagra? Or just wait and see??

A mouth is a mouth.  Grab her hair and show her what you like.  You dont need sexual arousal to get an erection....  Proper stimulation works.  Bend her over, smack her......  an anus is an anus.  Sex is important to women....  it's part of your job if you want a relationship.  She might like you are bi.  She might be disgusted too....  who cares tell her.  She might wear a suit and tie.

First off, stop stressing about it. Anxiety can contribute to performance problems. There is nothing to suggest, in what you have said, that you will have problems. You like this girl and want to have sex with her if the opportunity arises. You find it easier to be aroused by gay porn, but don't say it's impossible with hetero porn. And of course, what turns you on in porn isn't necessarily the same as real life. Really you should try to stop assuming the worst, and wait and see. If she's worth spending time with, she won't get upset if it takes a while for you to get there, after all - and unless you're planning on walking in the door and immediately going for penetrative sex, you'll have plenty of time for activities that both of you find exciting beforehand.

• Ana

Yes just get viagra

• Tj

Try watching straight porn, see what that does for you....You may be gay and don't want to be. You need to have some attraction to her sexually, the Viagra may help.

I’d say just wait and see. You say you’re bi, so a woman could also get you aroused.

Plus, there should be foreplay before sex, not just penetrative sex right away. If you do it right you should have no problem 

You need a boost in confidence.  Hire an experienced guy to teach you proper techniques.  The instruction should include a great deal of hands-on instruction.