promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Non-Christians: What is your impression of Christians?

Please state your religious background as well and what you were prior to that if applicable.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I used to think that Christians were like the centrist Lutherans I grew up around, basically kind and honest. Then I got internet access and encountered fundamentalists, and now I know that a large proportion of Christians are absolutely consumed with hate, lie all the time about everything, and are utterly ignorant about life outside their own little circle.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

my family are half christian and half muslim.... I just see them as fellow people of the earth like anyone else... we all want a good home, good family, good schools, food on the table and to live in harmony and peace...

• I am an agnostic and a pluralist. I believe that all religion has something to offer human beings. I think of religion as merely points of view, from which to stand on, like hills and mountains; some higher some lower. Personalty, I was raised Christian, so that is the religion I know most about, and that knowledge doesn't stretch too far, as with most of my religious wisdom/spirituality. Like skies with clouds, watching each take shape, and knowing that they have underlying particle natures as seen from the view of an Atomist.

• 1 month ago

I've never believed in gods or pixies..

Most of the Christians in my life are good people.

It's these FAUX-christers here I find difficult.

So much doom and gloom and FEAR.

If they didn't have so much FEAR they'd all be atheists.

~

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.