Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Is my cousin vinnie a boring movie, and not really a comedy?

I tried watchingvitvtwice already in the past few years, and just couldn't get into it?

They say a movie should have you hooked in the first 15 minutes or forget it.

I got to the part where the two boys are in a prison, and they are talking about being raped. Then Pesci drives to town with the actress. Does the movie get better after this part or funny? 

Seems like a negative movie. What is that 20 minutes in?

Ralph goes to the police station, and they have no idea they're not being questioned for a can of tuna.

Favorite Answer

I think It is a brilliant move, You should give it a chance and watch the whole movie, The interaction between Joe Pesci and Marisa Tomei as Mona Lisa Vito his girlfriend  is excellent and Fred Gwynne as the judge is superb, Actually the whole cast is good,  That is my opinion, Truth is there are those who will love it and those who don't.

I find My Cousin Vinny to be funny and entertaining. The funniest scenes are when he is the courtroom and keeps messing up the procedure and the judge is very tough.

• Leo

It's a very funny movie.

• audrey

It was a horrible movie. My late husband loved it. I'd have to leave the room till it was over.