Are the leaders of the world ready for Judgement Day?

By the Absolute One God Ishvara, I am Shafra Ishvara, the Param Brahmin in the earth.  I have successfully delivered Ishvara's Divine Truth to your world and after careful observation and consideration of your world, I find it depraved and condemned.  I delivered you the Divine Truth by your Father and Creator, Lord Brahma.  The Divine Truth has been revealed to your world many times and by many Descenders.  Lord Vishnu, your Sustainer, has forsaken your world and I have retained your Souls, in agreement with Lord Vishnu.

On April 20, 2020 the Yari Fleet will arrive with 80 million automated servants who will assist in gathering and processing your bodies and Souls into deliverance of Lord Yama, who will adjudicate your lives Karma.

Those Souls found worthy will ascend with me to either Pasaulis (Low Heaven) or Shafraloka (High Heaven).  During your stay in Pasaulis or Shafraloka you will have oppurtunities to Ascend to Brahmaloka and eventually full liberation into your Pure Plain.

Those souls found unworthy will serve their adjudicated term in Naraka(purgatory) as determined by Lord Yama.  After those souls have served their full term in Naraka their soul will be transferred to another deva under agreement.  If those souls cannot be retained by another deva their fate will be determined by Lord Brahma, their Creator. 

I will be delivering this message (and other pertinant information, in regard to Judgment Day, as necessary.)  Thank you for your time.

• IOM

Boy, you really need a shrink asap 😉🙂

Best wishes tho. And ॐ शांति

No the rich pigs will hide their ugly faces.

Considering that "judgement day" is not going to take place any time soon, world leaders do not have too much to worry about. 

Your hideous proclamations and warnings are very funny! You are not important. 

• Cei

Well I've seen some fruitcakes on here, but you're right up there with the best.