Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

I want to join the army to be around hot, muscular straight men but don't think I can get in. Should I join anyway?

I'm not really muscular for a guy but am cute. I want to be around all that testosterone! I also want an excuse to show off my nice legs. 

_______________

No army on the planet is like that anymore. The youngest people in militaries now grew up playing Roblox and Webkinz...... they watch chick flicks and crap. Some personnel whom I know personally still play Roblox even at ages as old as 25..... let that sink in. Defenders of their country and still playing childrens video games. The way you think the military is, is long gone.

Gay Liberal. Five foot four, 106 pounds. To pass US Army basic training in the mid '90's, , I needed to run 3 miles in 27 minutes in my combat boots, and do 11 chin ups. I was in Junior Varsity Track at John Marshall High School in Los Angeles, so no problem.

no women in the military

it's dangerous

Pretty cool story, but only slightly on the original side. 

Then become a cheerleader.