Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 1 month ago

Do you know what caused your atrial fibrillation with rapid ventricular response?

I'm not sure, but I was admitted to the hospital after my sister in law screamed at me and wouldn't stop. Now I've been diagnosed with afib with rvr. My brother developed this also while he was married to her. He's deceased now.

Stress can contribute to heart rhythm disorders (arrhythmias) such as atrial fibrillation. Some studies suggest that stress and mental health issues may cause your atrial fibrillation symptoms to worsen

Favorite Answer

LMAO

If you could get A-fib by people screaming at you, every single member of our family (both sides, uncles, aunts, cousins, etc.) would have had afib.

I mean I'm 62 going on 63, my Mom is 89 and she has it. As much as I was screamed at, I would have been dead long ago. I do and have had heart palpitations since my 20's from stress. I asked cardiologist can you get afib from palpitations and he stated no. I'm laughing because you have no idea what my one grandmothers house was like. Then the other side...Lol. Ask a doctor how you got afib but I guarantee you, you did not get them from a person screaming at you, or hearing screaming all your life.

Source(s): Believe me I'm not laughing at you. Here is the MAYO clinic site of causes. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/atr...