promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Christian asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Is it normal to wake up every sleep cycle?

I wake up ever hour and a half (about 4 times a night) and go to the bathroom.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

So do I. But I think it's because of my age. Waking up 3 or 4 times a night to go pee is pretty normal as you get older. 

Try limiting your fluid intake after 8 p.m. - that will help.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

That's not normal in a young adult. That is unless you're in the habit of dri king a lot of water after 6pm. Or if you usually drink a lot of alcohol before bed.

If you're young you may be diabetic. Explain this to a doctor. 

• 1 month ago

It is a normal response of the body because our produce more glucose at night usually at dawn. Sugar attracts also water. So it means that you will have a more volume of liquid you need to urinate. Also, drink atleast 1 glass of water before you sleep. Don't drink too much water before you go to sleep. Dont also drink tea or any coffee 4 to 6 hours before you sleep it is a diuretic. 😊

• 1 month ago

No, that is an indicator of a health issue.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Petter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, of course not. Go see a doctor about it.

• Oiy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes, it's normal. You will be able to sleep deeply during the last cycle. And you will wake up fresh. It has been that way because you drink water before going to bed. The water will help stabilize your blood flow. And you have 4 chances to pee out the trash from your body. You may stop drinking water. But it does not mean that you will get sleep deeply through the night.

• 1 month ago

This happens usually in old age.Prostate enlargement may be one of the reasons

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.