Why do men think women owe them? ?

If you reject a man he gets mad because he thinks he’s an entitled to any woman he wants. Men always cry and say we’re sexist because we want equal rights and apparently that’s wrong and we owe them an apology. They always think they’re the victims. 

• Foofa

Because their parents raised them with senses of entitlement.

you owe me twelve bucks for reading your little rant Megan

Your question is based on a false premise.  

• Jack

No one handles rejection in an ideal way, and so if you think women handle men who reject them in a much better way, you're fooling yourself.

I've never met a man who thought he was entitled to any woman he wanted...though I have known men who bought women drinks (which were readily accepted), only to discover at the end of the night that the woman never had any interest in them, and just used them for the drinks.  When someone gets used like that, anger is a normal emotion.

Of course I've known women who came on to men, and when rejected, would claim that the man must be gay.  Now one could see that as a face saving fall back, but keep in mind that in some places and communities, gay people are looked down on.

"Men always cry and say we’re sexist because we want equal rights and apparently that’s wrong and we owe them an apology."

I think you're deliberately misunderstanding what many men are actually saying.  If you want equal rights, don't cry when we disregard your kitty pass; if you want to hit a man, don't cry when he hits you back; if you have the right to walk away from pregnancy whenever it suits you, don't cry when men want the equivalent right!

"They always think they’re the victims."

Well given that women represent the majority of voters, the majority on college campuses, live longer, are less likely to be victims of almost every form of violent crime, etc...and yet feminists STILL claim that women are an oppressed class, despite the fact that they can't think of ANY right that men have and women lack in the Western world, I think you've got a lot of nerve making that claim.

I'm gay.  I appreciate male beauty EXCLUSIVELY!  I'm NEVER going to want you or ANY woman sexually.  Deal with it!

This is often the case with powerful predatory men such as Weinstein, Bill Clinton, and Joe Biden.  If a man like this starts to grope you, a sharp series of kicks to the groin area usually will cause them to run away howling in pain.

Stupid boring troll, Women are not better than men

• firstname1 month agoReport

that’s not what they said ugh

• zeno

Most men supported women in every aspect

Of life for the last million years. Hunters, finances, shelters, doing most of the back

Breaking dirt jobs, putting up with blabber

Mouth girls and crying girls all day and

Trying to keep girls happy who are never

Satisfied. Men have given women more

Than they ever received. Too many girls

Demand everything and withhold sex and

Rarely appreciate all the millions of things

Men give them. Plus lots of girls are attention

Whores and control freaks and nosy blabber

Mouths that only make a mans life painful

And stressful and they just suck up all this

Bull crap to keep the promises they made

When they married them. Life sucks in many

Ways due to how awful girls treat men.

You are entitled to your opinion, even if it is worthless drivel.

Most men don't actually think this way, you just want to create a boogeyman since an ex hurt you.