How to recover deleted files?
How can I recover my deleted files on my windows 10 laptop?
1. After firstly moving them to the recycle bin.2. Then deleting them from the recycle bin.3. Then fully factory resetting my laptop to new condition.4. Deleting Windows.old folder.This was 2 days ago.Is it still possible to recover those files ot are they gone forever?
- 1 month ago
Hire the Mafia. They'll recover it...
- 1 month ago
Steps to Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10
Go to Desktop and open the 'Recycle Bin' folder.Find the lost file in the Recycle Bin folder.Right-click on the file or the folder, and select 'Restore.'The file or the folder will be restored to its original location.
- Anonymous1 month ago
I've used a downloadable program called Recuva in the past
- RichardLv 41 month ago
Hire a specialist. There will be a way of recovery as in criminal cases they are always able to obtain deleted files.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Spock (rhp)Lv 71 month ago
some very specialized recovery software that runs from DVD might be able to get some back. try the free utilities at cnet.com's downloads ... otherwise, you're going to have to spend real money and possibly hire a recovery service at plenty stiff expense
- Laurence ILv 71 month ago
they might still be there. only a DeepScan can find them. try utilities like RECUVA. ** a word of advice. Boot a CLEAN OS (CD or USB stick) that does not start your HD OS. Eg Hiren's 15.2 booted to MiniXP from there run RECUVA or similar DeepScan. The more times you boot your HD OS the more likely it becomes that the files will get overwritten.
- keerokLv 71 month ago
Gone forever but if you really must need to try, get Recuva.
- StarryskyLv 71 month ago
A capable data recovery company might be able to do that. Costs a lot.
- Aster RhoidsLv 71 month ago
Why didn't you back up the files?