Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Should I Do Porn To Avoid Becoming Homeless?

I have no car, no job. Parents kicked me out because I haven't worked over a year due to a physical illness.

Due to my physical illness, I am physically tired all day and cannot concentrate at work.

I'm down to my last $300 and staying at a bedbug infested motel.

Should I turn on the webcam and do porn?

I really, really don't want to do this but my parents aren't answering and I have nowhere to go tomorrow!!!

• Edna

If you've been ill and are physically tired all day and can't concentrate at work, I doubt that you would have the strength and endurance  to perform as a porn actor or actress in front of a camera for hours every day - not even on a webcam. 

i probably wouldnt , if its illegal you could end up in jail,just go to a shelter

• Edna
      1 month agoReport

Acting in porn is NOT illegal. 

• Foofa

You might try some shelters before you resort to that.

How old are you? If you are younger than 18 then I'd go to the police who will force your parents to let you in the home. Your parents legally have responsibility of you until you are 18 years old. I'd call the police and tell them that.

If you are older than that. Do know that porn is not for everyone, It can rip you to shreds internally, psychologically, emotionally, and mentally, if you are not the sort to be able to handle that.

If you think you can handle it, then go ahead and do it. Think about if you want to show your face or not, perhaps you can buy a pretty mask or just keep your face out of the shot. You don't want to make yourself known if you don't plan on doing this forever. You might not be hireable.

grow up troll, yahoo sucks I swear

Do You Have The Body For It ??

No!  Please do *not* do porn (or webcam modelling).  The risk of STDs (sexual transmitted diseases) is too high, and there are predators out there in that "industry" who may be looking for their next target for human sex trafficking (which is basically forced prostitution).