JaNOPE asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

How can I look prettier?

How can I look prettier naturally (no surgery). I'm not posting a picture, so just go off a general assumption. I'm 5'1 and 130-135 lbs, so I'll need to drop about 10-15 at least, right? And some light make-up such as BB cream on my eye-bags, eye-shadow, and mascara? And grow out my hair (it's blonde and wavy and shoulder length)? And start using acne cream for my bit of acne? Is this honestly enough to help me look better? Maybe a slight tan? And what kind of colors (for clothes) go well with blonde hair, blue eyes, and really pale skin? Help, please!

Okay, so I know I may never look actually pretty if I have an ugly face. Maybe I should re-word this: "How can I look *better*?" I'm SUPER self-conscious about my looks and what to know some ideas for stuff to do for my to start and improve my appearance. To start being less of an eye-sore.

OK, I am sorry about the lack of a picture. I know it's difficult for you to know. I just hate putting myself out there, whether it by in real life or online. Only very few really, really ugly pics of me are out there on the internet and I tend to keep it that way since I have no way of removing them (on my cuz's insta). So I'm just asking for general knowledge. I have vampire-white skin (okay, not THAT pale, but I am extremely pale) wavy blonde hair to shoulder-length, blue eyes, big eye-bags 

and I'm about 5'1 and 130-135 so barely normal- slightly overweight. I am just asking some general knowledge about how to look better, mainly for myself, based off this knowledge. I am sorry; I know it's not a lot.

• patty

is this a repeat question? Cut out a picture of amber heard and stick it on your face

Instead of focusing to much on your appearance,maybe work on your self esteem,people only ever come across as attractive to others if they have confidence in themselves.

You ask a question like this with no picture? Fùck you and yo mama

• JaNOPE1 month agoReport

I said in general for someone to look better? Is slight make-up and long the hair the way to go? I mean, there is no actual way for you to know and properly help me, but just some general knowledge.