Would wearing a tight undershirt help flatten my chest?

So this is stupid but my coworker likes to slap my man boobs so they bounce because I've got some pretty noticeable ones and apparently since I'm a guy she thinks it's ok.  It's embarrassing and I hate myself enough for being fat enough to have this problem and having to wear a uniform that fits so uncomfortably.  I've got a couple undershirts that I bought a size too small so they'd be tight and my best compress my chest enough so that she can't do this anymore.  But since they're too small, they don't cover my stomach all the way so they're really pretty uncomfortable.  I don't know what else to do.  Is there anything guys can buy to flatten their chest? 

Come on, people. Brian in his many incarnations always likes to present himself as a sad and incompetent victim.

Of course he's trolling.

• Ann

The next time she does that, tell her you are reporting her for sexual harassment, because it is true.  She has no more right to touch your body inappropriately than you would to touch her.  You would be within your legal right to do it.

Wow, what a douche. Smh. Why would anyone, especially a woman, think that’s ok? Even if you laughed it off and acted like it didn’t bother you, anyone who isn’t completely self centered would see that doing that is hurtful. 

Maybe try a tight tank top? There are also chest binding clothes that trans men get to use to flatten their chest that are pretty inconspicuous. 

I’m in the opposite boat, I’m a woman with man boobs. Like the type that wrap around your side and are a foot lower than they though be, and I barely have any actual breast tissue. It’s slightly a handful of oval shaped fatty tissue that is just... about pitifully there. 

I’d look at her straight in the eyes when she does it, take a deep audible breath, and say “look, it really makes me uncomfortable when you do that” and then just give a smile so she doesn’t feel awkward, if she’s a good friend she’ll understand. 

• Cee
      1 month agoReport

Some of the most sexist people I've ever encountered have been women. 

There are undershirts that might fit and do what you want. However, you have a worst problem. You have a co-worker who puts her hands on you when it is not welcomed. And for that, you need to visit your HR department and make a complaint.  This is a type of sexual harrassment. I'm not joking here--unwelcome or unsolicited touching of your body is NOT legal, and it's NOT something you should ignore. First--tell that co-worker she is not to touch your chest without good reason (like she's trying to do CPR for example!) And be as forceful as you need to be--VERBALLY. Say it loud enough for someone else to hear if you have to. If she continues to do this, report her. It doesn't matter if you're male and she's female. Sexual harrassment is sexual harrassment no matter which gender initiates it. 

Then try to get your managers to find you a uniform that fits properly.  You may carry extra weight, but that's no excuse for having to wear required clothing that does not fit. Until then, look for an undershirt or tank top made of spandex--try it on before you buy it--and see if that helps at all. Buying a size too small is not a good option. Buying something stretchy and close-fitting IN YOUR SIZE is. 

Do NOT put up with unwelcome touching by ANYONE. It's illegal. You need to practice "Stop that--and don't do it again!" more than once. And if it continues, report the co-worker to HR. Tell them exactly what is going on. 

Source(s): I worked in HR for 30 years.

Bring her up on sexual harassment charges,

Report her for sexual abuse.

• patty

wear a tight singlet or lose weight

• Eva

First off, tell her to cut it out. She shouldn't be touching you at all. If she continues to harass you, report her to your supervisor. Her behavior is completely unprofessional and doesn't belong in the workplace.

Not that you asked, but it's not okay. The way I see it you have two choices, the first being the better one. You take her aside, tell her slapping you is assault (possibly sexual assault as it's your breast), and if she does it again, you will file a formal complaint with human resources. The second option is to wait until it happens again and go to human resources. It's always good to give your manager a heads-up so no embarrassment is caused. Also, try to remember when and where she did it in the past. The more documentation, the better. A lot of workplaces have cameras. If there is footage of her assaulting you, that would be very helpful.

To answer your question, you could try some undershirt-looking Spanx or another brand like it. You could also try Ace bandage. Good luck to you. Think if you touched a woman's breast what would happen to you. You'd be on the sex offender's list for the rest of your life; no reason why she should get away with it.

Slap her back.