promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

will 44mag revoler ammo eject from ruger44 mag carbine?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Megumi
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Both of these guns use the same factory ammunition. You could have problems with light handloads, but factory cartridges should function well.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

It should, assuming that the ammo was made correctly.  If it's underpowered, this may cause ejection problems.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

yes it does ............no problem

• Herman
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Yes you can use the same ammo. I have a Ruger .44 Mag. Carbine and it is

a lot of fun to shoot. They are becoming harder and harder to find and  the owners

ask a lot for them. I have had mine many years in fact it is my bush gun and

it is excellent for that purpose. If you have a .44 Carbine I would hold on to it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • C T M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes...they both use the exact same ammo.           

• Adam D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If it wouldn't, what would you do with such a rifle?  It is literally a .44 magnum, if a .44 magnum cannot use .44 magnum ammunition, then it's just an expensive stick.

Also, if you had taken 3 seconds to look into this firearm, you'd have come across a heap of Youtube videos of people shooting the gun with...wait for it... .44 magnum ammunition.  Spoiler alert, the ammo ejects.

• ...Show all comments
    • Adam D
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

You basically asked if an engine with a label saying "use unleaded, 87 octane gas only" could be run on unleaded, 87 octane gas.

• 1 month ago

Yes, they both use the same ammo.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.