promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

Dream...? ?

So i heard that there was one man who commited sucide on that building where i went for party,( we booked the room there. Then today after coming back from party, i went to bed and saw a dream where an old man was using a small red plastic chair and trying to jump from the building. Then i woke up within a second. "what do you think 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Well it is obvious that the threat of a person committing suicide has effected you strongly.  It interfered with your sleep at night. And you even dreamed of seeing the suicide happen.  You are not responsible for what another person did. I think you are taking on this whole incident.  Say a silent prayer for him and move on.  He does not have anything to do with your Life. 

• 1 month ago

In your dream you didn't see a ghost, or what has really happened. Your brain had just taken advantage of the story to imagine a dream.

On possibility among others : the old man was just an image of yourself at the party. You were tired, feeling old, and you would have liked to leave with discretion, but it was not so easy.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.