Should I break up with my bf?

A few months ago, I was scrolling on my bfs ig and found that a transgender women commented on his ig, I went to the transgender persons page and found out that he was interacting with them as well. I am not homophobic or anything but I think that a straight man should not interact with transgenders at all especially if they have gfs. When I asked him about he said that they were friends and that it was nothing out of the ordinary.  The transgender blocked me because I asked my bf  why he was commenting on the ig page. So recently I made a ig page because I am trying to become a model. I added my bf and noticed that the same tranny was in my recommendations due to my bf being my only follower. So I clicked on picture and low and behold, my boyfriend was liking the trannys pics, pics where the tranny was in shorts, and one with them showing their bra, so I investigated further and found out that he indeed was friends with many other trannys on fb and ig. I asked him about again and he said that those pics pop on his feed and that he just likes them. I told him my concerns and he just got really quiet. I do love him but I don’t feel like he cares about how I feel I think I should end the relationship but I’m confused? Is he really bisexual or into transgenders but is hiding it? Has anyone ever dealt with this? No judgemental comments please.

Favorite Answer

Most of these commenters are trying to give your bf the benefit of the doubt. However, it seems he might be attracted to trannys or their lifestyle. He might or might not act on it. Its up to you to decide whether to break it off.... I would. Something doesn't seem right, but I think you know that.

I find it very, very doubtful a man would be "friends" with a transwoman he wasn't interested in having sex with, just like they never make friends with women they don't want to bone. Whether he's actually cheating on you, he's thinking about it.

• Missy1 month agoReport

I agree. It makes no sense 

• If you really love him, you wouldn't be considering breaking up with him over this. If you don't trust him, that is another thing. He finds certain people (tranny IS offensive) attractive and interesting. If you felt secure in how he cares for you it wouldn't matter. But since you do, break up with him. If you have to ask, that's the answer.

Personally, I feel like you are jumping to conclusions. I get that is easy to do, I have been there. All of that "evidence" building and it just fits. If you spit accusations then it will likely ruin your relationship in the long run and trust issues will develop. You wont trust him and he will know this is feel uneasy. I'd recommend waiting until you're level headed and sit down with him (preferably in a quiet place with no distractions) and have an honest chat. Tell him you're uncomfortable but make sure not to attack him.

That's my opinion but you don't have to agree with it. Best of luck!

Maybe he just wants non-straight friends,  has he ever seen these people in person, probably not and you are way over reacting.