promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Recommendations for face moisturizer?

My skin is very sensitive but it’s also a combination of normal to oily. I’ve been using Neutrogena’s redness relieving facial wash and it has helped my skin immensely (with acne/redness) but now my face is super dry and the moisturizer I’m currently using has been irritating me. (I've previously been using clinique and elf moisturizers) I dont know what to use now since my skin type is combination/sensative/dry? Help!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

try cold cream. ponds is an old brand, but it seems to work the best for me. i usually go from under my chin and work my way upwards with upward strokes, and then i take a cotton round and wipe the excess off. you can also leave it on for a little before wiping it off like a face mask

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Speed
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm a big fan of Neutrogena's "Moisture" in the sensitive skin formula, the version without any SPF. Sinks in fast, doesn't lead to break-outs, no smell. The Target and CVS knock-offs are just as good and a little cheaper.

• d
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Maybe the Neutrogena Hydroboost Gel-Cream (not the Water Gel as that has fragrance). It has hylaronic acid and works well if you apply it to damp skin.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.