Recommendations for face moisturizer?

My skin is very sensitive but it’s also a combination of normal to oily. I’ve been using Neutrogena’s redness relieving facial wash and it has helped my skin immensely (with acne/redness) but now my face is super dry and the moisturizer I’m currently using has been irritating me. (I've previously been using clinique and elf moisturizers) I dont know what to use now since my skin type is combination/sensative/dry? Help!

• John

try cold cream. ponds is an old brand, but it seems to work the best for me. i usually go from under my chin and work my way upwards with upward strokes, and then i take a cotton round and wipe the excess off. you can also leave it on for a little before wiping it off like a face mask

• Speed

I'm a big fan of Neutrogena's "Moisture" in the sensitive skin formula, the version without any SPF. Sinks in fast, doesn't lead to break-outs, no smell. The Target and CVS knock-offs are just as good and a little cheaper.

• d

Maybe the Neutrogena Hydroboost Gel-Cream (not the Water Gel as that has fragrance). It has hylaronic acid and works well if you apply it to damp skin.