Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 month ago

Should I get a tattoo? If so, What should I get?

I’ve always wanted one but I really don’t know what. I’m into minimalistic things, any ideas? Also though, when I see people with them, I think “oh I really would like one to express myself” but I don’t really think about it like that. I’ve held off on seriously thinking about getting because I’m a perfectionist and I will literally saw off the body part I’d get a tattoo on if I begin to regret it. So should I get one? 

If you're 1/ asking if you should get a tattoo.  or 2/ what you should get.     there is no way you should get a tattoo

• Mystic

That's for you to decide. No one else can tell you whether you should get one or not or what to get. That's all 100% up to you. Make your own decisions in life!

• kelvin

if you don't know what you want than you are not ready too get one

Get a henna tattoo and see how you like it before you make such a big decision. Laser treatment to remove them is expensive and painful.

Source(s): I have 42 tattoos.