promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you agree with Trump that White Nationalists are good people that those the protest their view are not?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course. White nationalists are good people.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

That's not what he said. Ask an honest question if you want an honest answer.

• 1 month ago

I'm sure that there are good people amongst the racists worldwide.  Most are not likely to be stirred up to murder others that don't share the same skin colour.  However, I abhor all forms of racism.

• 1 month ago

Trump has a warped idea of what good people are since lots of his are going to prison.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No. White nationalist are just the crap stain in America's underwear.

• jehen
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. Any politics or policy that is driven by hate or contempt for others because of their birth is not by good people.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump thinks that liars like Rush Limpball and Alex Jones and felons and murderers are good people, but good cops like Andrew McCabe should be put in prison. He thinks anti-corruption ambassadors should be fired.  He fired the intelligence chief for telling Congress that Russia is interfering with our elections.  Trump is a mafia boss, a Russian puppet, and he has a perverted view of what is good and what is bad that is opposite of most other peoples'

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

President Donald J. Trump on Charlottesville. 

Quote: "I'm not talking about the white nationalists or the neo-nazis because they should be CONDEMNED, TOTALLY."

• 1 month ago

Please post his quote to this effect. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We fight for our people and our way of life. Frankly I dont care what some minority thinks of me, nor a self hating white liberal. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.