T/F. You don't really see yourself as anything in particular, you just wander around getting on with your life?

Favorite Answer

Well - I always had a high regard for myself. And when I worked I tried to do the best job possible. That didn't always work out but usually it did. It was fun.

• P

T .

Somewhat true.  In this river of life, there are salmon, who know where they want to go, and will do whatever it takes to get there, or die trying.  Then there are the eagles picking them off.  Me, I'm the obscure crayfish waiting under a big rock, grateful for whatever drifts by.  Still, some pretty good stuff has drifted by my particular rock.

• Jesere

False, I have been a trendsetter for 40+ years, I traveled the road I forged for myself.

• Mike

Not sure if I would call  this 'getting on with" my life

• andrea

I see myself as me, and yes I get on with my life . I keep myself busy doing things that I like to do.