promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Verulam 1 asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

What do you think about Prince Harry telling the people he's meeting up in Scotland today to just call him 'Harry'.?

As far as I'm concerned, while he's still doing 'royal' engagements, which he is until March 31, he's still Prince Harry. Whether he likes it or not. Clearly not. I think his mother would be shocked after bringing up her sons to be Princes.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I do think that is a bit low he could still have been introduced as Prince harry or Duke of Sussex. What he does overseas is his business but at home he should have more respect for his grandmother.

• Verulam 1
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

And that's the bottom line.   For a lad who always said he loved and respected his Gran, he has a very strange way ot showing that - post Meghan!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I do not think anything about it, could not careless.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why should any of us call him at all?

• 1 month ago

He's lowering himself for the sake of his commoner & biracial wife. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Apparently he knows the truth that he is not of the royal blood.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Harry is trying for informality, approachability, a friendly vibe.

Diana would not be shocked  by this as she asked to be called "Diana."  Diana would be shocked about the way Harry has done certain other things, though. I don't think that Diana would want Harry to leave the working royal role.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Could be construed as petulance, but Harry, Duke of Sussex does sound rather similar to Diana, Princess of Wales (or Sarah, Duchess of York). Wonder if it is partly him getting used to the idea of his new status.

• Goerge
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He's served his country in the military and through his royal duties until he walked away for love. It's always a woman isn't it? He's letting them know this isn't a publicity stunt but instead two people looking for some semblance of a home life apart from their ordered castle life.

You will marry this man when you get older.

You will not marry outside of our race.

You will marry someone who shares your religion.

You will not become a comedian.

On paper he may still be technically considered the prince but in life he wants people to respect his and and his wife's new life that they have chosen for each other. You don't have a choice Prince Harry, I know better than you wouldn't fly if it was said to his face. It's his life and his rules. People act like he up and joined ISIS.

• Wilma
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I think she would be proud!! I darn sure am!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.