9 Answers

Relevance
  • patty
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Boxer...……………………..

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Seriously?  Unless you have pedigree papers to prove otherwise it's OBVIOUSLY a "pit bull" - an ill bred backyard breeder mix of bully breeds.  Did you bother to check if your landlord allows them?

• P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

staffy bull terrier

• 1 month ago

First guess is definitely a lot of staffordshire, mainly cause of that big block head :) the sweetest dogs, I bet he's a good one!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Ewwww, put it down! A pit bull went into my puppy mill and killed 46 of my basset hounds! Now I only have eight left!

• 1 month ago

It looks like a X of a pit. A mutt. Pits are a term for most of the bully dogs.

Hope this dog has an even temperament & isn't dog on dog aggressive as most are.

• ...Show all comments
    • ZotsRule
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

LOL that Pit Bull is a breed!  Name ONE legitimate registry that recognizes them.  They are a MIX of bully breeds and will NEVER be a recognized breed - EVER.  The American Bulldog IS a recognized AKC breed but "Bullies" are NOT.  That's just a stupid backyard breeder name.

• 1 month ago

It's an ill-bred bully mutt.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Look at its pedigree papers and get your shoes off the bed...

• 1 month ago

Unless you have registration papers, it may not be purebred - anything.  Depending on SIZE (which you do NOT PROVIDE) it could be a Staffordshire Bull terrier (black & white IS an acceptable color) or an American Staffordshire (although black & white is not an acceptable color for them) but the odds are.... it is a pit bull or a mix of any or all of the above.

https://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/staffordshire-bull-...

https://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/american-staffordsh...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.